Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fortune tellers..

Fortune tellers! Fortune tellers!! My goodness. What good can they be? Of late I've been hearing a lot about these strange people. Now here's what I think. Whether used casually or not, whether people really believe in them or not, the fact remains that due to the uncertainty of our fate at some level we all do believe that someone who can confidently tell us what our future is going to be like. But here's what I think. It is no good. What will you do if someone had to come and tell you that your going to die in a road accident? Will you stop using the road and stay within the confines of your house? What if you heard that you would die at child birth? Is that going to stop you from having a baby? I don't think so. I think it will just play on your mind and ruin your mental health! If someone had to tell you that you would lose your assets because of your carelessness, are you going to live in fear of yourself? I'm no expert on soothsayers or handwriting analysts, but all I can say is I'm still not convinced!

No comments: