Sunday, October 21, 2007

Me...

This is the poem karan wrote for me...

"Million Expressions" is what comes to my mind
Happy all the time, her views well defined
Never a dull moment, well, she laughs a lot
Seldom need a topic, as long as there's "What?"

A total foodie and chocoholic she is
Totally into shopping, she won't give it a miss
She considers everything tiny cute, Oh My!
The whole list will be ready one day, this ain't a lie.

She does the freaky auto calculations for me,
It's so very confusing, don't you see?
At lunch, she thinks I'm slow as usual
When it comes to listening to music, anti- social! [:P]

While painting on walls, out pop sound effects and weird tunes too
And when she gets all panicky, what am I to do?
Be it dripping paint or crawling monkeys
Must find a solution quick, not just freeze.

She's totally engrossed while reading
Her, You wouldn't want to be disturbing
Well! Then there's the sketching too
15 per day, wow! that's something, I salute you!

At using reverse psychology, she's really good
Works all the time, as it should.
Great for company, that's surety
Hard working and fun-loving, her best qualities.

Easily one of the coolest people I've met
Crazy, always high, you'd agree, I bet!
Always lightening things up with you're sense of humour
You rock and will make it big one day, that's for sure!

1 comment:

Karan Talgeri said...

Hmm.... It's PUBLISHED after all!!!!!!! :P